you can view tonight's show below… thanks to all my helpers: Capri, Aspen, Quincy and Katie…oh, and you too, Eric! thanks to YOU!!! thanks to Persnickity Prints who got me my BIG huge 16×24" Santa Print (you can see it in the green frame behind me!) and who ALSO printed the invites for Eric's 40th in 2 weeks! and a HUGE thank you to Shannon, and Provo Craft for all the amazing products to play with as well as the GENEROUS giveaway! BE SURE to head over to the house of 3 blog and enter to win the YUDU!! the winner will not only score a YUDU, but also $100 gift certificate at the House of 3!! now check this out…if we get to 1200 comments, then we are giving away 2 YUDU's… and if we get to 1500 comments… we are giving away 3 Yudus- as well as 3 $100 H of 3 Gift Certificates! Sooooo, spread the word! and let us know what you would want to use it for! Comments will close SUNDAY night at 10pm and winner will be announced!
just to recap some important info:
1. this was the last show of 2010! we'll be back the first Wednesday of 2011 (that sounds weird)
3. Sign up to be in the Cricut Circle by going to Cricut.com … Cricut Circle is kinda like a private club of creative people that get tons of insider info, private classes, tutorials, free stuff, previews, sneaks, private blog, and message board…and 4 exclusive Cricut cartridges per year! it's a paid membership- but sounds like it's worth it!
to the Circle girls: don't miss your OWN chance to win a YUDU here
4. From now until Dec. 15, get 20% off at Creativexpress.com by typing in the code: blog20% – you fill find all Provo Craft supplies as well as other manufacturers.
5. if you "like" Jinger Adams (Provo Craft spokesperson) on Facebook… you can also have another chance at a Yudu giveaway!
6. tonight we featured a few fabulous kits from the House of 3 that you will definately want to pick up!:
7. Sign up for Creative Escape at www.creativeescapeaz.com … working on a really cool YUDU project for CE this year! you will LOVE it!
8. when it comes to finishing touches on packages and gifts.. add a colorful bell by painting and glittering normal (boring) silver bells…
ok, good night all!
ps… tomorrow i'll be back with some BOY ideas, and stocking stuffers you can't go wrong with!!