Who doesn’t love a cute little notebook to write a shopping list, jot a few notes, or throw in your purse just in case?!! I love to have a few on hand to give as gifts! This one is so easy to make and stretches the supplies so you can make a few!
To make these, you will need:
– A Back and Cover. You can use any scrapbook paper you have on hand or this cute “I Love You More Than Tacos” card that Heidi Swapp gave out last week. You can download the card right here (it is page 6).
– Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane DIY Notebook Covers
– Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane Notebook Inserts (White Grid)
- Cut your card in half.
- Cut 1 piece of the DIY Cover to size making sure that the holes are at the top.
- Sand the rough edges so they are smooth.
- Cut the inserts to size making sure to line up the holes. Any extra pieces can be used to make a new notebook with the 2nd cover.
- Glue the “Taco” paper to the top cover. Glue the back of the card to the back side of the back cover. Use a hole punch to punch through the paper so that you can once again see the holes of the front cover.
Now, Cinch the book according to package directions. You can watch a video tutorial by Heidi here.
How fun is this notebook?!! My three year old daughter loved it so much I had to help her make her own. She even had to put the coils on the Cinch all by herself. Like mother like daughter.