We’re so very excited to announce the call for the Heidi Swapp 2012-2013 Media Team!
We’re looking for a small FABULOUS team of designers who have a love for paper crafting & memory keeping, a design style that shines when mixed with Heidi Swapp products, and a strong understanding and passion for the power of social media.
Our ideal Media Team members will possess:
- A real love for the paper crafting & memory keeping industry
- A design style that naturally shines when working with Heidi Swapp products
- Strong photography skills for taking great project photos
- Photoshop Experience
- design flexibility between paper, digital and hybrid projects
- A real love for social media and an understanding of sharing & tagging with an interest in learning more.
- Experience creating photo step-out tutorials as well as video tutorials.
- The ability to commit to creating 2-3 projects per month.
- The ability to work and react quickly when necessary
- A positive attitude
The Heidi Swapp Media Team will receive:
- Product: Generous amounts of Heidi Swapp product as well as occasional supplies from cross promoted brands.
- Compensation: Details to be shared with the final team.
- Training: Heidi is committed to supporting her new media team and providing them with the tools to learn to leverage ALL that social media can do!
Does this sound like you? If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Tell Us About Yourself:
- When did you start paper crafting?
- How would you define your style?
- What types of projects do you love most? What types of projects inspire your passion to create? (layouts, home décor, gifts, mini books, hybrid, etc)
- What kind of paper crafts teaching experience have you had?
- Please share 3 of your FAVORITE projects from within the last 6 months that you feel speak to Heidi Swapp’s style. Using Heidi Swapp product is not required, but of course we would love to see what you can do with them!
- Please share at least one “Memory File” concept project. Again, this does not require use of Heidi Swapp branded products. Visit these posts on the Heidi Swapp blog to view recent projects created with Heidi’s memory file product line or take another look at the memory file video.
- What does social media mean to you? Please describe at least 2 ways that you could envision leveraging social media day-to-day to support the Heidi Swapp brand.
- Please provide links to all of your accounts for the following (where available):
- Personal blog – required
- Facebook page – it’s okay if it’s private!
The deadline for all applications to be received is Saturday, July 21, 2012 at midnight eastern. The individuals chosen to join the team will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on the blog in early August. The new Heidi Swapp Media Team will serve for 1 year beginning Aug-Sept 2012. International applications are accepted and welcome!
Heidi and I can’t wait to see your Pretty Stuff!!