winners

I want to sincerely thank you for your comments today in response to my question: ‘what makes you feel lucky?’…….i have just gone through and read every response, and I am feeling lifted, strengthened and reminded…I love the positivity and gratitude that I could feel from each and every comment. It was just seriously exactly what I needed! Thank you.. for being heartfelt, and candid. It was inspiring for me. really.
I have been sitting here watching American Idol, and Cory picked 5 numbers between 1-388 and these are the winners:

I don't know what makes me lucky. I wish I did because maybe I would finally get chosen to go to Creative Escape. Maybe next year….right? I have told myself that for three years now. Anywho… I would certainly consider myself lucky if I won this drawing.
Posted by: sher | March 17, 2009 at 08:47 AM

Today I had the best LUCK! After three years of searching I finally found an area rug for my living room 🙂 So trivial I know, but I don't think it is a coincidence that it happened on St. Patrick's day AND I'm Irish, lol.
Posted by: Kim | March 17, 2009 at 10:28 AM

I'm lucky because my husband and kids are all healthy, I'm losing weight, and my scrap stash is great (if I could only get my hands on the new stuff!!)
Posted by: KrisB | March 17, 2009 at 12:40 PM

I don't believe in Luck either, but being lucky is truly being blessed. I had a rough 6 months with my health and now I am well and getting healthy. God has blessed me and I am "lucky" to be alive and well, with a fantastic husband, three teen boys who are growing and maturing. We have each other and plenty in life. That's lucky.
Posted by: Shirley | March 17, 2009 at 01:11 PM

I'm lucky for my scar! I know weird, but last year I had a 95% chance of having cancer(let me tell you, that was the scariest thing to happen to me). I ended up being one of those 5% that was given a sec.chance. Up until that time, I really took life for granted. Now everday when I look at my scar,it is a reminder of
HOW LUCKY I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: linda king | March 17, 2009 at 02:46 PM

If you are listed, please email me HERE, and I will have the GOODS sent direct to yoU!

I’ll be back tomorrow with another Heidi Swapp new product giveaway! …so keep your eye out.

Chipboardbook

Sunmakesmehappy
……tomorrow i'll be giving 5 LUCKY winners some 'summer SUN' goods…

FOR TODAY… check this out… in CELEBRATION of House of 3's  Shutterfly Birthday book (created by Rhonna) .. and i love the title "40 is the new 20". go to the "Create" section of the House of 3 website to enter to WIN a 12" hardbound book from Shutterfly!  ($75 value).

40=2
40-1

and in response to SO many requests… check out the WHOLE YEAR of House of 3 Calendars…for digital and for hybrid. i am LOVING them.  this is just a little 'mini calendar' i printed out today… just to stick on my computer monitor…

Marcal

Share this Post!

Category: Inspiration

About the Author : heidiswappadmin

19 Comments

  1. misty 18 March, 2009 at 9:06 am - Reply

    I love your layout! Seriously, your blog design is WONDERFUL! Did you do it?
    Congrats to your winners!

  2. Holly Mann 18 March, 2009 at 9:19 am - Reply

    Congrats to all those winners! Hope you Own celebration of St. Patrick’s Day Was fun, and Full of memories, I know mine was! Thanks again for all your generosity!
    ♥Holly

  3. Kim Rose 18 March, 2009 at 9:20 am - Reply

    Yippee! You have opened your blog for comments. I am sad that I missed this last contest but will be watching for the next.
    You are amazing… good luck with the BIG move home. What a adventure! Can’t wait to see you again.. I am hoping.. praying.. for CE!
    Kim Rose
    aka: Your biggest Idaho fan

  4. Shara 18 March, 2009 at 9:46 am - Reply

    That book looks adorable and super trendy. I’m loving it.

  5. corinne braun 18 March, 2009 at 10:03 am - Reply

    How wonderful – you are a blessing to many – so thanks! Congrats to the winners – but aren’t we all winners in one way or another?
    I really enjoyed last years CE and hope to go some year again and really glad you’re coming to northern Canada. Love the calendar – off to shop!

  6. hannah 18 March, 2009 at 10:29 am - Reply

    How fun more giveaways! Thanks! Well done to all the winners! 🙂

  7. Sheilah 18 March, 2009 at 10:42 am - Reply

    I really love your new products & all the amazing stuff from HO3!

  8. tara pollard pakosta 18 March, 2009 at 11:14 am - Reply

    I have to say my favorite thing about you is not just your scrap products, but the simple fact that you still love scrapbooking with a passion of a person first starting out with it! LOVE THAT!
    tara

  9. johanna (from sweden) 18 March, 2009 at 11:36 am - Reply

    oh- i missed to sign in for winning… new chance tomorrow….
    i love your alphabets, but its not easy to by them in europe…
    thanks for all inspiration.
    johanna

  10. Lesley Oman 18 March, 2009 at 12:27 pm - Reply

    congrats to all those lucky winners out there. gotta make my way over to HO3 now to check out all the cool goodies today.
    hugs

  11. Crystal 18 March, 2009 at 12:30 pm - Reply

    Heidi,
    I love the new “word definitions” that you have been using. Is that going to be new at HO3? Or, where can we get them?

  12. Catherine 18 March, 2009 at 12:46 pm - Reply

    Congrats to the winners…you all are indeed lucky.
    Love checking out your blog Heidi and of course love all the products to show us.
    Thanks, Catherine A

  13. Beverly 18 March, 2009 at 3:07 pm - Reply

    Love all the fun giveaways! I find your products so fun and can’t wait to see what you come up with next! 🙂

  14. Valeri 18 March, 2009 at 4:02 pm - Reply

    Congrats ladies!! Everyone is indeed “lucky” or “blessed”!! Lovin’ the giveaways!!!

  15. Sher B. 18 March, 2009 at 4:43 pm - Reply

    Hey there – wanted to say congrats to the “other” Sher here – I got a couple e-mails telling me that I won but I’m not the right Sher – glad to see that someone with the name was a winner! How fun!!! Sher B.

  16. Mary Clark 18 March, 2009 at 6:37 pm - Reply

    I am so glad I can post and tell you how much I enjoy your blog. I love all the pics you take. I click on them to enlarge them and pore over them. You take such good ones.
    My husband and I are much much older than you, but the only thing I have to compare your move to China is that a couple of years ago our youngest daughter, her husband and little boy were stationed in Germany, and they invited us to stay with them for 4 months. For us, it was “scary”, but ultimately we had a wonderful time. Good luck on returning to AZ
    Mary from VA

  17. Michelle Aguilar 18 March, 2009 at 8:21 pm - Reply

    Oh I love the layouts! Cute Heidi, and thanks for offering prizes. Whoo-hoo!
    I got in again for CE. wow! I can’t wait as this is my 2nd time in a row and then I waited patiently the 1st two years.

  18. Susan in NY 18 March, 2009 at 9:08 pm - Reply

    I NEED some summer sun after the winter we have had…so between being Irish and loving the beach, i am hoping some luck withh ‘shine’ upon me!!! LOL

  19. mary t 19 March, 2009 at 10:41 am - Reply

    i love it all!!!!!!!
    mary t

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.