I am so excited that my NEW products are FINALLY shipping and popping up EVERYWHERE! Memory Files have been keeping me UP at night! The possibilities are ENDLESS and all I can say is that I need to take MORE pictures! Ok, SO, I asked my friends at My Craft Channel to help me film a quick little OVERVIEW of MEMORY FILES! It’s about 5 minutes, but quickly shares some of my favorite memory file tricks!
You must check it OUT!
So… here is a list of the things that I talked about on that video:
- Vintage Chic Folders: 6 come in a pack… they are REVERSIBLE! (beautiful inside and out!)
- Mini folders: 6 come in a pack, and again they are reversible… and they are SO CUTE! 3 are the same as their larger counterparts, and 3 are fresh and unique!
- Chipboard folders: ok… these are the best value in the whole collection- $7 for 4 chipboard foders (2 lg and 2 mini)… and there are about a million possibilities for these! I LOVE them!
- Foto stacks… there are 2 versions V1 and V2; V2 has photo sleeve included and it’s fantastic how many photos can squeeze into this thing!
- Mini fotosleeve: ok, I like to call this my ‘secret weapon’ – all you have to do is adhere this cute thing into a folder and BOOM= 12 photos!
Don’t forget that you will also need the mini instaframes and trimmings and the vintage chic and color magic NOTES… and well… (wink) all of it! just check it out…these memory files have changed scrapbooking for me forever! So fuN! which is your favorite of the Memory File products?
i’m so excited these new memory files are now available that i’d like to give away one set of each — 1 Vintage Chic, one set of the chipboard files and one set of the mini memory files — each to 3 different readers. Simply fill out the form below between now & wednesday night at midnight eastern and you’ll be entered into our random drawing!
this giveaway is now closed. thank you for entering!
Congratulations to randomly drawn winners Carri Barton, Debbi W and Peggy Gipson!
good luck! thanks for playing along with us this week!